Projects covered by the founders previous companies. An Illustrative, generic history of the members of the team and their experience and expertise.
1973, where it all began with two reefer ships
and a banana contract with South America for Europe
- TACOM (Tank Army Command USA). Contract awarded amid strong international competition for the supply, refit and delivery of fast response RoRo Ferries.(Jane’s Defence Weekly).
- Purchase and sale of two Fincantieri fast Ro Ro Ferries to Tallink Ferries Estonia.
- Purchase of non-performing Marine Mortgage of a large international operators (Spain and South America) Restructured Company.
- Purchase of fast ferry operation Mauritius – Isle Reunion from operators.
- Roll on Roll Off ferry service commencement 2013.
A SELECTION OF VESSELS BUILT AND OWNED OVER THE YEARS BY THE TEAM AT SENATE
“The team experience”
- MV Orchid Sea 55,000 DWT NEW BUILD
- MV Alpha 11,500 DWT NEW BUILD
- MV Beta 11,500 DWT NEW BUILD
- MV Delta 11,500,DWT NEW BUILD
- MV Theta 11,500 DWT NEW BUILD
- MV Alma 3,500 DWT NEW BUILD
- MV Lindaki 200,000 Cu Ft
- MV Elaki 200,000 Cu Ft
- MV Myrto 16,500 DWT
- MV Sea Falcon 16,500 DWT
- MV Sea Osprey 16,500 DWT
- MV Sea Hawk 21,500 DWT
- MV Sea Heron 21,500 DWT
- MV Sea Condor 15,000 DWT
- MV Sea Gull 9,000 DWT
- MV Sea Swift 9,000 DWT
- MV Ashkhabad 3,500 DWT NEW BUILD
- MV Tashkent 3,500 DWT NEW BUILD
- MV Krasnovodsk 3,500 DWT NEWBUILD